Renew IOS Distribution or Development Certificate
when you get the expire alert of your ios distribution.
1. on your mac, open keychain access app:
2. go to certificate assistant:
3. enter certificate user email info:
4. sve certificate signing request cert:
5. go to developer.apple.com:
6. go to account certificates, ids & profiles:
7. add certificates:
8. choose ios distribution app store ad hoc:
9. upload certificate signing request:
10. click download your ios distribution cert:
11. save your...
Updating App To AppStore
Step 1: Select on the app you want to update and click on 'VERSION OR PLATFORM'
Step 2: A pop-up will appear enter the version of the updated app you want to submit (Optional: version must match the version you put it the xCode)
Step 3: Enter an information on what's new on this version and click 'save'
Step 4: Choose a build then click 'save'. (new...
1. setup coding env. for Andriod & iOS
download Android stuidio and install it: https://developer.android.com/studio and download for Flutter for Mac: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/macos
(tip: you might want to use https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/?dv=osx for IDE)
note: you might have to run to get your code for xocde:
$ sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
$ sudo xcodebuild -license
Set up the iOS simulator
$ open -a Simulator
Ensure that homebrew is up to date:
brew install --HEAD usbmuxd
Submitting iOS App to Apple App Store
Assuming you already enrolled in a developer license program and have an apple id.
Follow these steps:
open up file name with extension .xcworkspace
Navigate through Project Name > Targets > General
1. Change the display name of the app, this is what the name of the app that you want the users to see in their devices.
2. Provide an unique bundle identifier of the...